Date(s) - 09/27/2013 - 09/29/2013
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dates are Sept 27-29, 2013 Ramada Plaza Beach Resort, Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
Registration details below CLICK HERE FOR AGENDA
HERE IS THE FULL PROGRAM FOR POSITIVE LIVING 16
To ensure that everyone attending has the opportunity to get all they can out of Positive Living 16, certain expectations are made of you. If you have questions you may call the OASIS staff.
Registration Fee Must Accompany This Application
1. Registration fee ($100.00) for HIV+ attendees includes hotel, meals (Friday dinner; Saturday
breakfast, lunch, dinner; Sunday breakfast), and conference. Transportation is not included.
2. Registration fee ($175.00) for non HIV+ attendees includes meals (Friday dinner; Saturday break-fast, lunch, and dinner; Sunday breakfast) and conference. Transportation and Hotel is not included.
3. Positive Living presents the latest HIV/AIDS information from many arenas, I will attend and participate fully in workshops and sessions.
4. While Positive Living is designed to be fun, I understand that the focus of the conference is educa-tional, therefore I will conduct myself in a way that will not distract from the purpose of my attending, and I
will not behave in anyway that is deemed offensive to the hotel or other hotel guests. If I am asked to leave,
I will have the option of either paying for the balance of the conference or returning home.
5. I understand that my hotel room will be assigned by the OASIS staff, any issues regarding my
lodging arrangements will be directed to the OASIS staff, not the hotel staff or conference committee.
6. I understand the hotel requires a $30 deposit to have the room phone turned on. If I elect to have
phone service in my room I will be responsible for this deposit and all phone charges incurred.
7. I understand that I might be required to be a volunteer and will do what is asked of me.
8. I will notify OASIS if I can not attend. Failure to notify OASIS will result me not being able to
attend in the future..
Registration Form – PL16Conference Application_Savable